The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Monday, September 18, 2006

These are a couple of stories that my computer ate the other day on the way to publication:

About thirty percent of Americans are obese, according to an OECD report. In France, 9% are obese, and in Japan about 3% are obese.


Here is a very interesting article on Omega-6 fatty acids. Of course they are ubiquitous in our society because of the oils we use to cook. Omega-6 is not bad for us. In fact it is essential. Too many, however, might cancel out the beneficial effects of Omega-3 fatty acids, and that is bad. This is discussed in the book, The Queen of Fats, by Susan Allport.


Listen to my new song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)


, , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home