The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Here’s another reason to vote Democratic: economists surveyed think that a win by the Democrats would boost the economy.

Britain’s Army chief has added his voice to the chorus of those who are saying we should get the hell out of Iraq.

I can’t wait for the 2006 elections to take place. I don’t know why the election season is so long. I made up my mind long ago. And now this article discusses how people are already gearing up for the 2008 presidential election. (You know, it occurs to me that 2008 provides more opportunities for the Democrats to make gains in Congress.) So if the election season seems long, it is. We are two years out from 2008, and people are already busy. Well, at least it keeps us busy too, I guess.

How about Speaker Pelosi? Sounds good to me. Didn’t Ted Turner say recently that men should be barred from public office for a hundred years? Ted might have a point there. Men have a tendency to screw things up sometimes, from the Foley scandal, to the occupation of Iraq, etc. Women would have never screwed things up like men have.


Listen to my song, Get the Hell out of Iraq. (See lyrics here.)



, , , , , , , , , ,



NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home