The Tao of Politics

One of my main concerns is: how can I make a difference? There are thousands of political blogs out there. It’s easy to get lost in that ocean. So I may blog about politics on occasion, or I may blog about health issues, depending on where my interests lead me, and where I feel I can contribute something of significance.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

There is one study that is trying to determine if shyness, or a person’s temperament, can lead to cancer.

Here is an article on how to get your children to eat vegetables and other healthy foods. I can say that one major way to get children to eat healthy food is to not give them unhealthy food. If you cook tasty, healthy food in your home; if you eat it yourself and serve it to your children, then they will like it; and they may even prefer it.

Here is an article that discusses a link between prostate cancer and the cox-2 enzyme. That is a troubling link, to me. But here is a discussion of natural ways to inhibit the cox-2 enzyme. Of course your doctor is available to discuss these issues with you. Please consult your health care professional if you have any concerns that need to be addressed, especially issues related to prostate health.

Do you want to reduce your risk of developing diabetes? Lose weight, cut saturated fats, eat more fiber, and exercise thirty minutes a day. I try to exercise an hour a day.

Here is an article that discusses conflicting reports about the benefits of drinking green tea.


, , , , , , , , , , , , ,


NOW AVAILABLE

As reviewed by Miss Cellania, you now get four books in one volume, including, for the first time in print, The Tao of America. Click here for more information about this volume, including excerpts.

The Tao of Politics Anthology, now available as e-book (only $6.00), or as paperback.

Also check here for The Tao of Love. And for a good time, anytime, visit Miss Cellania online.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home